Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results in all areas of nonlinear dynamics. A limited number of contributions will be selected for oral presentation.
Posters will be on display during the whole conference, and time will be allocated to special poster sessions. Following a tradition, there will be awards for best poster presentations. Posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high).
In particular, we invite contributions in the following areas:
- dynamical systems
- time series analysis
- pattern formation
- turbulence and fluid dynamics
- space time chaos
- chaos control
- noise and stochastic processes
- discrete breathers
- classical Hamiltonian chaos
- quantum chaos
- non-equilibrium statistical physics
- granular materials
- traffic flow
- soft matter
- dynamical networks
- nonlinearity and dynamics in biology
- neuronal dynamics
- nonlinear dynamics in optical systems
- applications in engineering and nanoscience
- control and optimization
- epidemiology and population dynamics
- complex growth phenomena
Preparation of Abstracts
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following three files
- Save them in the same directory
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latexfile to get a printable output.
- If you are satisfied with the result and the compilation
process gives no error messages you can send your abstract via
Please send the latexfile in the main body. Avoid to add signatures etc. Do not attach the file to your mail.
- Immediately after we receive your abstract, you will get an response mail to confirm successful transmission.